Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's been a Good Year - What will come next?

Hey there everybody,

I just wanted to take a quick minute to say that it has been an exciting past year. I have learned a ton and found I truly master it when I try to come up with a way to turn around and share that knoweldge with others. This method is one I strongly beleive in as it lets others learn from your mistakes, makes admins aware of new methods being used by hackers and attackers, and in general it helps to improve security all around. I am eager to jump into the new year to see what is in store. I know I personally will be working on really stepping my game up a bit and trying to tackle some new areas I have not dived into before in addition to trying to pick up a little programming knowledge. I will continue to post as many tutorials as I can on as many subjects as I can in the new year. If you want to make any suggestions or requests feel free to drop me a line or post them in the comments section below.

I wish you all a happy and succesful new year!

Laters,
H.R.

PS - party safe!

1 comment: